The Higher Education Committee is responsible for representing the interests, programs, and missions of Indiana’s higher education institutions to the Association.
- Represents the interests and priorities of all Indiana institutions of higher education.
- Creates opportunities for association members of higher education to network and collaborate.
- Provides information on association related programs at each Indiana institution of higher education.
- Maintain a robust council with representation from all Indiana colleges and universities with INSHAPE related degree programs.
- Curate and maintain a directory of all INSHAPE related degree programs to be used by high school career advisors, college-bound students, K-12 administrators, and INSHAPE members.
- Engage pre-service teachers and related college students in the benefits of INSHAPE membership towards the goal of membership continuity after graduation.
- Provide programs, resources, and mentorship for recent graduates to increase teacher retention.