The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in adapted physical education.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council’s area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council’s dedicated page on the Association’s web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council’s area of expertise.
To be established.
|Stout, Mandy*||@hes_physed||Haverhill Elementary School (0068)||Chair (Current)|
|Tennessen, Daniel||@bigtennphysed||Frederick Douglass School 19 (5674)||Sponsor (Current)|
|Hazelett, Donna||@dohaze||Woodside Middle School (0067)||Member (Current)|
|Clegg, Bethany*||@clegg_pe||Burris Laboratory School (1441)||Member (Current)|
|Oliver, Amy||@arasch31||Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis||Member (Current)|
|Stevens, Erin*||@||JB Stephens Elementary School (2588)||Member (Current)|
|Modisett, Erin||@||Carmel High School (2505)||Candidate (Current)|
|Payne, Anna||@||Southside Middle School (1437)||Candidate (Current)|
|Sheckles, Austin||@@awesome_a_pe||Indiana University-Bloomington||Candidate (Current)|
|Dalton, Marcus*||@mrdsnoragym||Nora Elementary School (5427)||Candidate (Past)|
|Krebs, Todd||@doctor_krebs||RISE Learning Center (5320)||Candidate (Past)|
|Ousley, Jennifer||@funnelprincess||Rensselaer Central Primary School (3213)||Candidate (Past)|
|Pepple, Ryan||@ryanpepple||Avilla Elementary School (6457)||Candidate (Past)|
|For more information, contact: Bethany Clegg||Last Updated: 12/10/20|