The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in adapted physical education.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council’s area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council’s dedicated page on the Association’s web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council’s area of expertise.
|Stout, Mandy*||@hes_physed||Haverhill Elementary School (0068)||Chair|
|Nico Tigulis||@nttigulis||Heritage High School||Member|
|Hazelett, Donna||@dohaze||Woodside Middle School (0067)||Member|
|Clegg, Bethany*||@clegg_pe||Burris Laboratory School (1441)||Member|
|Cassie Brooks||@Brooks01CL||Brownsburg West Middle School||Sponsor|
|For more information, contact: Mandy Stout||Last Updated: 4/21/22|