The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in physical education in elementary schools.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council’s area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council’s dedicated page on the Association’s web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council’s area of expertise.
|Name||Twitter Handle||Organization||Role (term ends)|
|Crawn, Molly*||@@molly_crawn33||Lost Creek Elementary School (8549)||Chair (Current)|
|Tennessen, Daniel||@bigtennphysed||Frederick Douglass School 19 (5674)||Sponsor (Current)|
|Imel II, Stephen||@||Perry Meridian Middle School||Member (Current)|
|Bornino, Andrea*||@ab_nino||Glen Acres Elementary School (8091)||Member (Current)|
|Dow, Kathryn*||@dow_physed||Hamilton Heights Elementary School (2478)||Member (Current)|
|Kelley, Zach||@whitelick_klab||White Lick Elementary School (2723)||Member (Current)|
|Lonneman, Brian*||@aollonneman||Dixie Bee Elementary School (8511)||Member (Current)|
|Macy, Ryan*||@inpemacy||Greenwood Northeast Elementary Sch (3477)||Member (Current)|
|Sipe, Roberta||@||University of Indianapolis||Member (Current)|
|Sloan, Narron||@||Klondike Elementary School (8042)||Member (Current)|
|Stout, Mandy*||@hes_physed||Haverhill Elementary School (0068)||Associate (Current)|
|Yoder, Kyle||@dcscelempe||North Elementary School (2721)||Associate (Current)|
|Pilarski, Brian||@pilarski542||West Central Elementary School (7027)||Candidate (Current)|
|Totleben-Martin, Kelly||@||Vision Academy (5899)||Candidate (Current)|
|For more information, contact: Molly Crawn||last updated 02/19/21|