INSHAPE’s High School council visions a state where all children are prepared to lead healthy, physically active lives.
INSHAPE’s High School council represents the interest and needs of physical educators teaching in Indiana high schools. The mission is to advance professional practice and promote health and physical education, physical activity, fitness, dance, aquatics, and sport.
- Support membership growth/retention objectives by maintaining an engaged council.
- Become the primary source for review/updates to the Indiana state standards for high school physical education.
- Be the stimulus for creating and securing secondary physical education proposals for sessions for the annual conference.
- To promote best practices for teaching aquatics in secondary physical education with a webinar (also taking COVID practices into consideration).
- Increase the number of Aquatic teachers on the Council.
|Ryzewski, Reese||@RyzewskiP||Highland High School (4281)||Associate|
|Tennessen, Daniel||@bigtennphysed||Frederick Douglass School 19 (5674)||Sponsor|
|Walters, Donita||@||Northwestern Senior High School (2897)||Member|
|Rarey, Maria||@MariaRarey||DeKalb High School (1345)||Associate|
|Ulrich, Elizabeth||@ulrichpe||Frankfort High School (0997)||Associate|
|Carl, Lindsay||@lncarl||Herron High School||Associate|
|DeHaven, Carole||@caroledehaven||Purdue University||Associate|
|Schultheiss, Patrick||@tlswimdive||Wea Ridge Elementary School (8021)||Member|
|For more information, contact: Reese Ryzewski||last updated: 8/11/2022|