Each year, INSHAPE awards up to six (6) $1,000 academic scholarships to undergraduate students enrolled full-time in an Indiana college/university. (Full time is as defined by the college/university).
The scholarship will be allocated for the purpose of tuition and books for the 2022 – 2023 school year.
Applicants must be majoring in health, physical education, kinesiology, recreation, dance, or exercise science.
The scholarship award is based upon:
- participation in collegiate activities,
- professional competencies,
- potential as a professional,
- grade point average,
- financial need, and
Complete online application by January 15, 2022
Your application requires a letter of recommendations from a faculty member who is a current INSHAPE member. Letters of recommendation need to be submitted online by the recommender.
Incomplete, late, or mailed applications will not be considered.
Selection and Recognition Process
- The Awards Committee will select up to six scholarship recipients.
- Applicants will be notified by April 1, 2022.
- Scholarship monies are sent to the recipient’s school before the fall 2022 semester.
- Scholarship recipients are recognized at the State Conference (November 2022).