The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in dance programs and dance curriculum.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council’s area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council’s dedicated page on the Association’s web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council’s area of expertise.
Resources Operating Codes